Monday, September 12, 2011

The Worst...

Yep, that's me. The worst blogger. To be quite honest, I didn't even realize that close to a month has gone by since blogging. Oh how the time flies when you're having fun. It's definitely been a crazy past few weeks...and only getting crazier. I'm hoping that this week will bring me a little down time so I can do a few link ups (I love doing those...and meeting fellow bloggers!) and possibly a few blog hops. Fingers crossed for me.

Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of Sept 11th. I should have gotten on to blog, but I just couldn't find the energy. The lives that have forever been changed..and those that have been lost, were truly in my heart yesterday. I followed a few newscasts as they covered memorials and past footage. My thoughts mainly resided with those that I know are still serving in the military (I love and miss you all), those that have (Alex, I love you, and am so proud of you), and of course those that lost their lives while fighting for our country (I love you Jordan..You will always and forever be in my heart and in my thoughts). Even though the country has been going through much political debate as of late, I'm glad to see that we stood united as we remembered 9/11.

So, I figured I would leave off with a few of my "happenings" the past month.

I got the cutest cupcake Scentsy warmer (plus 3 new smells...yum). I couldn't help myself. My apartment is small, but this warmer had my name written all over it. I did some much needed crafting. Made some cards and scrapbook pages. Love Halloween stuff. Ate at one of my fave places here in Utah..Sweet Tomatoes. This photo is of their Tuna Tarragon...Tasty. I made my "perfect bacon" (You'll have to check back on my Recipe blog to see my tip). I scored Vans "look-a-likes" at Target for $9. Last but not least, I got a $120 purse for $20. Yes, you read right.

No comments:

Post a Comment