Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm ALIVE!

To jump back into blogging, I'm going to do this little blog survey that has been going around.

Kendyl with Andrew, Kendyl, and Ryker Ballard (sorry, my computer link widget thing is acting up...dumb) tagged me!

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules, and link up who tagged you (done and done ha ha).
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself in this blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask people you have tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want!
5. Let them know you have tagged them, of course!

Facts about me...
1. I'm a newlywed (more on that in another blog post!).
2. I'm a stepmom to a 7 year old wild man.
3. I'm a craft/scrapbook junkie, well, more like slacker..I just collect all these projects to remain untouched.
4. I'm a momma to our new cat...adopted of course! :)
5. I'm an auntie to the most handsome little man in the world (not by blood, but close enough).
6. I'm currently on Weight Watchers!
7. I'm addicted to trash TV. Mob Wives, anyone?
8. I'm a fighter by nature. It's hard for me to bite my tongue and move away from the negativity and drama. Maybe it's the Mob in me???
9. My favorite cuisine is Mexicana.
10. I talk to my mom everyday. We're like "this"!
11. I have developed a case of the loud snores lately. I have always breathed heavily, but it's progressed. It's not attractive. Thank gosh my HUSBAND still loves me! :)

Questions from Kendyl...
1. If you could tell one person you loved them before dying, who would it be? This is so hard, because I want to tell everyone!!!! It would have to be my hubby.
2. What is one thing you think you are terrible at? Having patience. It sometimes just doesn't happen.
3. If you could have any one thing, without cost mattering, what would it be? Our own home. For sure.
4. What was your favorite toy to play with as a kid? Anything really. I probably remember gigapets the most, though.
5. If you were able to speak another language, what would it be? Italian. I think it's beautiful. It's the language of love.
6. As a kid, did you ever think your life would be like it is now? No. When I was little I was against ever getting married or having kids. I wanted an amazing career and a life full of traveling and independence. Oh, how times change ha ha.
7. What is your most disliked color? White. It makes me look fat.
8. What is something that frustrates you the very most? Disrespectful people...and people who cheat the system. Get a job, take responsibility for your actions, and stop popping out kids you can't afford. Can anyone tell this is a little personal for me? :)
9. What food could you eat all the time and never get sick of? Chips and salsa...hands down.
10. Do you prefer live or fake plants? Both. I like live plants for improving the air quality in my home. I like fake plants for decor purposes.
11. What is the best and worst part of the last year? The best would be getting married. The worst would have to be dealing with my husband's Satan ex-wife. Gold digging whore. Oops, did I just type that in a public domain??? Hhhmm, looks like I did.

I'm only tagging Mallory @ The Baer Family and Ashley @ Laying It Out On The Line....Everyone else I blog stalk have already done it! :)

My questions for you!...
1. How many kids would you like and why that number?
2. What is your dream profession?
3. If you could say anything in the world, to ONE person, what would you say?
4. How do you feel about those who live off of state aid out of laziness?
5. Are you happy with the life you lead now? If so, why?
6. Do you have a smartphone? What's your favorite app, if you do?
7. How fast do you type?
8. What is something you notice, or those around you notice, that you say WAY too much?
9. Do you know who Edward Norton is?
10. What is your favorite makeup product?
11. Do you think my questions are ridiculous?

And there you have it! Look forward to some updates hopefully one day. :)

2 comments:

  1. yay a post! :)
    i hope you start blogging again- i have missed you dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a list of goals for your future and your family? Add one right at the top to purchase a life insurance policy. It is one of the best things you can do to provide for your spouse and family in the future. I work with IntelliQuote where you can get started with a free and easy quote online within minutes. Then you can check one thing off that list. http://bit.ly/yw8rfe

    ReplyDelete