Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pinterest Link Up!!

Thanks Jen (<---- Check out her blog!) for sharing the link up! I'm so glad you found it and that I get to link up too!

To link up to do My Week On Pinterest, go HERE. Thanks Mrs. G.I. Joe!




I absolutely LOVE Halloween. And crafting. Love these cute wood letters :)

I don't personally like Mountain Dew, but Alex does. I like making him treats, so it looks like another one added to the list!

This Menu Board is seriously my FAVORITE. Ashley and I plan to make this together within the little while. We're both just always so busy. To check out Ashley's blog, go HERE.

I love organization (you wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at all my craft stuff..yikes). I really like this idea. Under the sink is always scary, and this seems to be the best idea to get rid of some of the "under the sink stresses".

Yum. Spinach and Feta cheese quesadillas. Definitely eating these one day. Without or without Alex.

Such a cute alternative to book shelves. Love this idea! Maybe I can convince the man to like it too. :)

Such a cute gift idea...Birthdays, especially. Or even as a couples gift. Definitely a keeper for gift ideas. I have too many of those, and not enough people to gift them to!

Well, there you have it...My week with Pinterest. There are so many more pins to share, and not enough room on my blog to do it. So excited that this Link Up was thrown my way! :)

4 comments:

  1. I blame you for my awful, awful obession to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good finds! Those quesadillas look so good. Makes me want spinach and artichoke dip so bad haha.

    Hey- You know that Chantal girl? Do you happen to know her blog still? Since she changed it from the A Blog A Day URL I can't find her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those mountain dew flavored cupcakes cause if so those look AHHHMAZING! I haven't even been on pinterest but Jennie was showing me some stuff and I'm afraid I will become ridiculously obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up with us this week!

    We LOVE Halloween too! I really want to make those frames now. Too wicked :) I'm pretty sure I have pinned those quesadillas too! OMG they make my mouth water.

    Have a beautiful week!!

    ReplyDelete