Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why, Oh Why?

Why, oh why, can't I have all the time in the world?

I have just found a little jewel of a blog help tool, thanks in large part to my psycho blog stalking self. It makes me want to do all the fun new blog stuff (well, new to me), but I just don't have time during the week. Looks like another "hope it gets done" weekend project. Blah. By the time I get home from work (after a lovely commute), I don't even want to hear the word computer. I am on one ALL day long, so no thanks. Plus, Alex has been glued to the computer for the last couple of days. He's really into music production, and he's amazing at it. He's got tons of equipment and programs on the computer. He has entered into a contest to re-work a Hollywood Undead song. It's coming along great, and hopefully he'll allow me to share it on here too, after he submits it of course. I know I don't have many followers, but I like to share anyway.

I really need more followers. Anyone who is semi-advanced and has managed to get a good number of followers, HELP. I'm hoping this blog tool will help too, but I'm up for any suggestions....please.

I figured I would leave off with a few pictures that were on my phone and online. Since I can't get my camera hooked up to my work computer, this will have to suffice for a couple days. :)





Ashley and I at her wedding :)



Cuddling with my boy, M'er. Love this little man.




Cy fixing some stuff with the tool set Mallory gave to him.

Our new baby. Love it. It's so shiny and NEW. :)



2 comments:

  1. I now have 50 followers and tons of them are people I don't know.. All I did was find blogs, follow them myself, comment occasionally, and wa la. Haha. It's a never ending process though cause there are SO many blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog my friend! Life is good, and I am glad it is treating you so well, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete