Friday, August 19, 2011

Updated..A little bit

So, I updated my blog a wee bit. It's so time consuming, that I just sort of gave up.

I love how it's looking, but I wish there were still some things I could change. More work will be done on it this weekend, so we'll see where that gets me. There's still a lot I want to add, I was just too tired to continue last night. I really think I want to take a course on HTML stuff. It's fun being able to play with stuff, but I just want a better understanding.

Nothing too new has been going on in these parts. Work everyday, taking Sierra to school everyday...the same thing, different day.

As I talked about in my last blog post, Alex entered into a contest for re-mixing a Hollywood Undead song. He's still in the process of the competition, but as soon as it's all done, he's going to give me something to post up on here. He submitted it last night, and has remained in the !TOP FIVE! ever since. A lot of people seem to be enjoying it, and I'm so happy for him. He was so excited. For a minute there, I thought he wasn't going to submit it. He's very picky about his work and didn't feel like it was good enough. I beg to differ, but who listens to this gal? No one. Anyway, it's amazing. Can't wait to share it. If any of you follow me or Alex on Facebook, please go listen to the link we have posted and like it within that link (it doesn't work if you just "like" my post ha ha).

If any of you bloggers that might stumble across my humble blog (ha ha, I rhymed), please let me know your tips and secrets to making your cute blogs. I have found some really helpful sites, that I will share in my next post for those that need some help too.

3 comments:

  1. looks adorable missy! go to my page- and on the right side where my list of links are, there is a blog called kevin& amanda. she always posts the best tutorials etc. for vamping up your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable, I love it, good job! And I voted for Alex and his great remix :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen-I love KevinandAmanda..I follow her blog religiously. That's where I got the tips (and font) for my cute header/date area. Love it!

    Ash-We need a blog date soon, so we both can experiment with a bunch of stuff.

    ReplyDelete