Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 30-Favorite memory of the past month

Day 30-Favorite memory of the past month.

Well I have a couple, even though one falls a little OVER a month ago, I'm still including it.

-Ash and Craig's wedding. I loved helping with everything and getting to be such a big part on that great day.

-Having Cyrus out visiting. The last month seemed to be a little better than the rest of the summer he was here. Sad to see him go back home :(

-Seeing my boy M'er after almost 4 months. That little mister and I have a special bond, and I certainly missed him. Cute little stinker. I guess seeing his Mom was alright too ha ha.

-Getting our new car. Still loving it so much. It's my baby.

Well that sums up my 30 day challenge! I have so much to blog about lately, but I've been saving it for after the challenge was over :)


1 comment: