Monday, August 8, 2011

Days 19-21--Looks like some catch up is in order

Yep, once again, I suck at keeping up on this thing. Thank goodness I had decided this was my last challenge, since I always feel guilty for not doing it.

Day 19-The way to win my heart
Bake or cook me anything delightful. Take care of me when I'm sick. Do something nice just out of the blue. Be true to yourself and to me.

Day 20-How important education is to me
Education I think is a HUGE building block of life. Do I think everyone NEEDS to go to college? No. Some people have skills that they aquire along the path of life, that helps them on their journey, no school needed. Some people want to specialize in something. However, I do think grade school and high school is of the upmost importance. I love school. I did really well in school (got bored too easily though) and really wished I had continued on to where I was headed (college and such). I think for not having gone to college, I'm still rather educated. I was attentive when I was in school, and I'm attentive when it comes to life. I think having a balance of both book smarts and street smarts is much needed in a person.

Day 21-My favorite show
Of course this question could come...Just to air my dirty laundry. Yes, I watch trash tv. It's a weakness of mine and I can't ever seem to stop it. It's definitely become a joke among my friends. Some shows that I won't get much flack for enjoying are The Office, Weeds, Greys Anatomy, Ghost Adventures, The Walking Dead. Those I will get flack for are major...So please no judging. Jersey Shore, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Ice Loves Coco (yes, I liked it...So sue me), and little high school dramas like Pretty Little Liars. Laugh all you want....I just like horrible things, I suppose.


1 comment:

  1. you SLACKER!!! jk. its all good and fun.. its your blog and just because it says everyday doesnt mean you have to! :) Haha I watch the trash tv shows sometimes to. I want the seasons of KUWTK.. I seriously do! So no judging here at all, because I do the same! Good tv picks!

    ReplyDelete