Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 22-24::More cathin' up!

More catching up..here it comes.

Day 22- How I have changed in the last 2 years.
I have grown as both a woman and a human being. I have become more accepting of my body (though I like to complain about it still ha ha). I have become aware of what I need to do to take care of myself...Now it's just a matter of doing it. I now appreciate anyone I come into contact with during the day...even if it's something small. I know how to be strong and independent. I know how to stand up for what I believe in and for those people I believe in. I am me, and I'm finally ok with that.


Day 23- Famous people I find attractive.
I have made a little list of both men and women. It could go longer, I'm sure, but these are my tops.




My main squeeze, Edward Norton. Not only is he foxy, but he's the best actor around. Hands down.





Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. The reason I find her pretty is because she is not afraid to be who she is...she's a curvy, full-figured woman, and she's happy with that. You don't see curvy much anymore, but I'm glad it's some what making a come back.





Ryan Reynolds. Yum. He's always been a looker....He's also SOOO funny. Love him.





Kim Kardashian. I know most people think she's all fake, and much of her attitude is, I'm sure. But I do think she's very pretty. I have always wanted to be not-so-white and be able to pull off dark hair. I love how she is always done up and has the best clothes and makeup. Oh, what it must be like to be rich. Ha ha.




Ryan Gosling. Now, I absolutely HATE The Notebook (movie version). I don't know why, I just really hate it. I think the story behind it is great (I have read the book and liked it)..But it was much too cheesy for me to enjoy. I did, however, fall in love with him in the new movie Crazy, Stupid, Love. Love it, love him. Oh yes.





Day 24-Favorite movie and what it's about


This is sooo hard. I love so many movies, it's hard to pick just one. I guess I'll have to go with...




American History X




Edward Norton stars in this movie. I love him, even though throughout the first part of the movie, he plays a bad guy. The movie is about a big white supremacist gang. Edward Norton's character plays the leader, Derek. Derek became involved with the white supremacy after his father was shot by a miniority. After killing two thugs that were trying to break into his vehicle, Derek goes to prison. While in prison, his all way of thinking changes. When he gets out, Derek finds out his little brother started becoming involved with Derek's old gang. Derek has cut all ties with the gang, and is fighting to get his brother away from it too.




This movie is very violent, but the story behind it is a good one. And of course, Edward Norton NAILS it.

No comments:

Post a Comment