Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 25-27..Woot! Caught up all the way!

Day 25- Someone who fascinates you and why.
This is a hard one. I'm fascinated by so many people, and I am really not sure why. I'm fascinated by authors a lot, because it amazes me how often they can come up with things to write about and how well they do it. I'm fascinated with politicians because I think that would be something very hard to do. You can never please everyone, and when you are in a position of political standing, you are in the front row for everyone's hate.

Day 26- What kind of person attracts you?
Someone who is honest with themselves and with me. Someone who is (for the most part) comfortable in their own skin. Someone who enjoys life to the fullest. Someone who knows how to make me smile, even on the worst of days.

Day 27- A confession about your life.
I struggled financially for a while in my past. I was "young and dumb" I like to say, and I did things (financially) for people, that I really shouldn't have done. It took me a long time to get to a position where I could, oh say, buy a new car. It was hard work rebuilding all of that, AND keeping up on everything current in my life. I'm much better off now. I still get tight spots every now and then (nothing major, just unexpected things that happen), but nothing like before. I'm able to pay my bills and live comfortably. That, seriously, is a true blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Dont ya love Authors. you should write a book and see how it turns out. i bet you can write a book. :)

    ReplyDelete