Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 9 & 10

Again, the weekend came and went, and there was really no time for blogging. I'm going to do Saturday and Sunday (Day 9 and 10) now, and I will do Monday and Tuesday later this evening (fingers crossed).

Day 9-Nine things you would like to say to nine people.

-I'm so happy that we have met, and I now have you in my life. I really don't think I knew happiness (within a relationship anyway) before you came along. I know we have had our many trials together, but we have made it through them all. Here's to many more trials and many more years.

-Thank you for being such a amazingly great friend. I'm so happy I'm back and we can do all the friend things we have been missing out on the past almost two years. You mean the world to me, and I really do think you came into my life at a time I needed a friend the most..and you have been there ever since. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. Thank you for getting me out of the bad situation I was in, and showing me that life was going to be much better. It has been, and a lot of that has to do with you. You are an awe-inspiring person.

-Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me. You were there when times got the hardest, and you never left my side. We have been through a lot together...Much of it hard, but we struggled and succeeded together, and that's what counts. As much as we got into trouble, we got each other out of it in a snap ha ha. Thank you for giving me an amazing little nephew. It will be a long while before my actual brother or sister give me one, but my boy means the world to me. Him and I will always have that special bond. Thank you for being the great person you are.

-You are the greatest woman in existence. You have made me into the strong woman I am today, and without you, I would be nothing. I love you so much, that no words could ever truly describe what you mean to me.

-You and I had our struggles years ago. I like to think it's because we are so much alike. I'm glad that now things are good between us. You were there for me when you really didn't need to be. You stepped in out of love, and our differences aside, that means the world.

- Friendships mean different things to different people. To you, it means having someone around at your beck and call. That's not friendship. Friendship is a two-sided street, and it's very rare to find a good enough friend to share that road with you. They are out there...You just choose to screw them over in one way or another. There's no one to blame but yourself for that one.

- You annoy me. I try really hard not to let what you say or do affect me, because it is rather pointless, but you truly get under my skin. From copying things I do to the smack you talk behind everyone's back, I really don't know why I put up with you.

- "Caroline...She's the reason for the word "bitch"...I know you'd like to think your shit don't stank, but lean a little bit closer see that roses really smell like poo-oo-oo" --Inside joke, and I hope the person who's in on this joke reads this and laughs :)

- You both are amazing. I love you both so much, and I really wish I could give you the world. I want everything that is great in this world to be yours. Please make good choices along your way. If you stumble, don't be afraid to reach out for me. I have both of your backs like no one else ever will.


Day 10-Discuss your first love and your first kiss.

My first love was a boy named CJ. We grew up together (from about the age of 2 up until today). We were madly in love up until 5th grade. Inseparable, if you will. My first kiss was with this same boy...On the high school track, in 3rd grade. It actually took place at our "wedding". With two of our best friends and a little ring he bought from Santa's Secret Shop, we were sealed forever. Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. You're the bestest bestie. I am seriously laughing so hard right now! hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete