Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 11, 12, and 13---CAUGHT UP!

Sorry for the lack of posting last night. My laptop seriously hates my guts, and our new computer has yet to be delivered. Come on, Dell, work with me please!

Here's my catch up!

Day 11-Put your IPod on shuffle and name the first 10 songs.

I don't have my IPod to put on shuffle right now, but I will tell you what mix I have in my car (well, 10 songs off of it)
- Atmosphere-Dirty Girl
-Mad Caddies-Drinking for 11 (Me and Ashley must be on the same telekenetic path ha ha)
- The Distillers- Dismantle Me
- Against Me!- Cavalier Eternal
- Brother Ali- Forest Whittaker
- Might Mighty Bosstones- The Impression That I Get
- T.I. - Whatever You Like
- Jay Z- Empire State of Mind
- I Am Robot- Dynomite
- Bob Marley- Turn the Lights Down Low


Day 12- Midnight snack of choice.

So easy...chips and salsa. I am the BIGGEST chips and salsa fanatic. It's seriously something I could eat everday and not ever get sick of it. No lie.


Day 13- Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

I would love to visit Europe. Do a tour of it all. I guess I wouldn't mind living there either ha ha. I'm always up for exploring, so anywhere but here would be a great place to check out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment